Stay at home
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (but only if you cannot work from home)
- If you go out, stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people at all times
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home.
- Do not meet others, even friends of family.
- You can spread the virus even if you dont have symptoms.
THE FOODBANK IS STILL OPERATING FROM THE VILLAGE HALL AND IS OPEN EVERY TUESDAY FROM 2pm TILL 4pm, IF HOWEVER YOU NEED
EMERGENCY FOOD SUPPLIES BEFORE THIS TIME, PLEASE CONTACT PETER BROOKES ON 03000268689
STAY SAFE AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO WLECOMING YOU ALL
AGAIN WHEN THE HALL REOPENS